View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 03:45 PM   #7
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
I Did think about that, but the one thing I would really miss with that would be Cover art, etc.
Is there a way to embed the images inside the Html document itself, and not have it link to an external image as it usually does. If so it may be a viable option for me.
Images must of course be linked to an HTML document, that's the nature of the format.

But using Mobipocket creator allows embedding the cover art in the generated .prc file.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote