View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 12:33 PM   #52
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
HTC has one in the works, here is the video. Many of the Android bloggers did not like the Flyer mainly because it shipped with 2.2 and not 3.0. It does look nice and personally I think the stylus concept is a nice touch.
In the past what made HTC so nice was the hardware and HTC sense, but I think Google has now leap frogged them and is producing a much better UI. At this point for me anything that starts deviating from the stock Google UI, a common HTC practice, is a down side and not a plus.
Thanks. Yeah, I'm not interested in the Flyer (reminds me of a phone layout). Curious about the other two tablets expected to arrive on the scene later this year.

Can we (Android users) get functionality that makes use of a stylus for handwritten annotations/markups and/or note taking now that we have tablets. We're still two steps behind the iPad when it comes to certain things.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote