View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 11:07 AM   #50
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Fabulous review as always. Wonder what the price will be at the end of the year. It's on my wish list for the November/December holiday season.

If only HTC would come out with an Android tablet. You KNOW that would rock!!!
HTC has one in the works, here is the video. Many of the Android bloggers did not like the Flyer mainly because it shipped with 2.2 and not 3.0. It does look nice and personally I think the stylus concept is a nice touch.
In the past what made HTC so nice was the hardware and HTC sense, but I think Google has now leap frogged them and is producing a much better UI. At this point for me anything that starts deviating from the stock Google UI, a common HTC practice, is a down side and not a plus.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote