View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 07:20 AM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Wow, this hasn't even been updated to Qt5. That part is easy. The attached version will work with he current version of calibre. But, it didn't find any books. That might be a language thing, but it is probably changes to the site in the two years since this plugin was updated.

Can you do some testing? Firstly, make sure it does load, that you can change the configuration and it tries to do the search. Then, I need some information to try and update the plugin. Usually these sites are reasonably obvious, but as I don't speak Portuguese, some clues can help.

I'd like some books on the site to search for. They are in different categories to get all the metadata needed. These are:

- Book with a single author not in a series
- Book with a two or more authors
- Book in a series with a series index
- Book in a series without a series index

As well as the books, the URL for the search page. Or what to click on to get there.

Once I have that, I'll see what I can do. But, it will probably be a few days before I have a chance.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Skoob.zip (11.0 KB, 85952 views)