View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:10 AM   #22
nobylspoon
Zealot
nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nobylspoon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Asus Transformer, WIFI Xoom, EVO LTE, 3G Paperwhite 10/2
I just upgraded to an 8GB Class10 SDHC but after loading 4k of epubs on it from Calibre, it just keeps power cycling.

I was hoping to put the full library on the reader since I am giving it to a non-technical person that I don't want to have to teach Calibre usage to.

I'm curious if it would work if I wipe the card and import smaller chunks of the library, disconnect USB to let it index then reconnect to import more. Any suggestions?
nobylspoon is offline   Reply With Quote