Thread: Google Play
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 04:34 AM   #10
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
I wonder if Google had a contest "who can come up with the dumbest new name for 'Google Market'"? And you had to be 15 or below to enter a suggestion.
Why you would change the name from "Market" to "Play" totally evades me! "Market" said "this is a site you buy stuff from", "Play"" doesn't really say anything much. Perhaps "Google Bazaar" would have been a better choice - it gives a feeling of shopping, getting bargains, looking around at new and interesting things.
If they are only aiming at 12 year olds then I guess that's who they will get.
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote