Thread: Google Play
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 10:35 AM   #4
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakdaleMike View Post
I just bought a couple of their $0.25 specials and discovered that the "download" versions were samples only. The Google Play Books app provides the whole thing for offline reading on my tablet and phone, but I see no way to do the same on a PC. On a PC, you can only view the entire book in a browser.
If you check out the earlier discussion thread on Google Play, there is a workaround for the download glitch.

As already mentioned, you can download an Adobe epub to your PC.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote