View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 06:26 AM   #12
grumpy3b
Banned
grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.

Device: Kindle 2 (x2), Kindle 1, a couple old PDAs
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Fun site...and I've been waiting for the modern slate PC's since the 70s. We've been promised them since the first portable computers were sold. Have no idea why they never came about until now. Must have been the screen and power tech rather than CPU and RAM issues.

All I know is they STILL haven't delivered my auto-drive vehicles. Closest is the current "parking assist" vehicles for those incapable of the mundane task of parallel parking...yawn...if you can't parallel park you should not be allowed to drive period. Plus you should be required to eat with a rubber spork with corks on the tines!! hahaha...
grumpy3b is offline   Reply With Quote