View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 10:35 PM   #4
toronado
Addict
toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I just saw this posted on netbooknews. Great video!

I like how large their prototype/mockup tablet is. I also like that they use a stylus with it.

I like how the photo of the baseball game just starts moving and becomes a video. Right now, you would see a blurry freeze-frame from the middle of the video and big giant ">" in the screen, then when you press play you would have to watch some obnoxious, loud pre-roll advert. Wouldn't it be better to have still images instantly transform into moving images the way they show it in their hypothetical?
toronado is offline   Reply With Quote