View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 03:16 AM   #21
kartu
PRS+ author
kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, 505, 600, 650, 950
jibanes
Renaming only helps with non-latin chars (I think you don't have any), Chinese users reported that following "latin first/latin last chars" rule solves the problem with non-latin character names.
PDF metadata info doesn't matter in this case.
I don't know what the maximum size of the book file is (and whether there is such restriction at all)

If you get to the point when Sony scans some of the books, you should be able to access all of the books with PRS+ "via mount" option.

Nobody knows what exactly is causing problem in Sony's external card access, so formatting card with different cluster size *might* help.

That's all I know.
kartu is offline   Reply With Quote