View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 06:12 PM   #19
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Sorry can't answer specifically, I mainly use a Mac (occasionally a PC) and simply partition as MSDOS FAT32... no mention of type 'b' or 'c' when doing it, must be linux/unix specific formatting/partitioning info...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibanes View Post
May I ask, are they partitioned as type 'b' or 'c'? I'm still not quite sure why my 32GB wouldn't work, I'll try to get a 16GB today. hopefully that will.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote