View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 11:13 PM   #5
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mharring View Post
What is mobi2oeb and where do I find it? People write here that one can convert mobi to html in Calibre and then edit and rebuild, but my conversions menus in Calibre don't show this option.
The Calibre documentation still lists OEB as an output type, but I agree that the GUI does not show it. I suggest converting the HTML to ePub using Calibre, then rename the .epub to .zip and unzip it. An ePub is just a zip container with HTML/XML plus an .opf file which you can import into MobiPocket Creator, it is essentially OEB 2.0 vs the 1.1 typically used as input by MobiPocket.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote