View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 08:06 AM   #3
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Project Gutenberg, Internet Archive etc have their books available in various formats, PDF, epub, mobi, html, txt. So for free public domain books, disregard the comment about Kindle being the worst because it can't use epub, really you should be able to use just about any ereaders for them.

I presume you are trying to browse and download the books directly to your ereader and aren't downloading them to your computer and then transferring via USB? In which case, I've no idea which is best or why one will work for Project Gutenberg and not books from the Internet Archive. I've downloaded books directly to my Kindle from both of them, and I just assumed that would work for all the main e-readers?
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote