View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 07:49 AM   #14
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantman42 View Post
Whatever word processor you use, learn how to use styles, especially if you're writing long documents like novels. That applies even more if you're planning to create paperbacks as well as ebooks.
Yep. Besides being day-to-day useful, this has also proven to be especially helpful when converting from OO/LO to epub (where the document styles go over as CSS styles).

Can anyone elaborate on Scrivener and document styles? I seem to remember this being something that had me concerned when I looked at it last time.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote