View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #461
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I'm betting next year's 2nd generation Paperwhite will have 5 to 8 LEDs, some on the bottom of the screen just as they are currently, and the rest on the top; and the light distribution will be nearly perfect.
This is what I was thinking since the light is even on the other side of the lights, but I'm not sure if it would conflict with the technology they use to reflect the light back onto the screen since the LED side is different from the non-LED side.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/28/a...hnology-video/
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote