View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 10:47 AM   #12
eGeezer
NE1 seen my glasses?
eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Nook Glowlight (following previous nook STR and STR w/GL)
Sadly, last August, mine froze and couldn't reset. An attempt to reload firmware got stuck halfway thru boot-up, so ended up with a Nook Touch. Am quite happy with the touch, but would still rather have my PPro working, instead.

FYI. I know instantly that it was August cuz I had occasion to look up the Nook purchase date when the Nook froze and wouldn't reset, lol. Deja vu, all over again.

I had ended up with a new PPro after I cracked the screen ($89 replacemen) just as Robert "retired". This time, I had no difficulty getting a Nook replacement - just walked into the store and walked out with a new one (yes, they gave it to me, I didn't just grab a display model).

Makes me nervous, tho'. Astak closed up shop right after I got my PPro replacement. I hope this isn't a sign of things not-to-come for B&N. LOL
eGeezer is offline   Reply With Quote