View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 11:47 AM   #57
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
On the beach is a tad on the expensive side for my tastes although I like the book. When I read it years ago.
Library (Electronic or dead-tree)?.
Visit Canada where you can download it for free?

There are some options to make it cheaper--and I'd rather that price didn't affect the nomination process anyway. Certainly final voting (or the decision to participate or not once the vote is in) can be affected by price, but let's worry about that if/when an expensive book is actually selected, hmm? The goal is to read interesting, thought provoking literature... cheap would be a bonus, that's all.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote