Thread: Wrong date
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 04:15 PM   #21
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You add them on the Windows MobiPocket Reader - right click on any word and select "Add Note" from the popup menu (I think the Pocket PC version lets you add them too). i think they get stored in the ".mbp" file, and that they show up as hyperlinks if you copy that file to the Gen3.
Hm, I didn't know you could do that! :-).

No, that's not what I meant. The popups I mean look like regular links, but instead of going to another place in the document they pop up a rectangular window with the text in it.

The notes you van add in PC Reader don't transfer to the Cybook; I tried.

And I have no idea how to generate such 'popup links'; BookDesigner doesn't have an obvious way of doing it that I could find, and Mobipocket Creator doesn't either.

I'll get back to Bookeen, because thay might draw the same conclusion you did.

This book uses the 'popup links' as footnotes, and has some that have the problem: http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/eBook18610.htm
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote