View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 07:43 PM   #61
mdovell
Zealot
mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mdovell could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle DX
Don't get me wrong in some ways having mulitiple things on a screen can be good. At my university we have two monitors per pc..it does make some things easier rather that adjusting the windows over and over again.

I guess I could somewhat see it if there was a reference to pages prior. Let's say they enact hyperlinks on pdf's and there's a citation. In a book citations are in the back so technically with the book you would be going back and forth and thus this could make potential sense.

I think this would be more of a feasible upgrade in the software in the future rather than a hardware issue.
mdovell is offline   Reply With Quote