Thread: Seriousness For those with Netbooks
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 09:36 AM   #12
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
Tools --> Options --> Contents Tab (3rd one).
There you could edit the default font size. If this doesn't help click settings next to the font chooser. Inside increase both font sizes until you like the view.
If you see text over other text try using the "Liquid" forum mode, on the bottom left corner of the screen.
I'm attaching a screenshot with my settings (I read ona a 15,6", but from 70-90 cm, so they might actually work for you too.

Edit: Just saw you've already found a solution. Still I'm leaving the post if you wish to play a little with the fox.

Artistic !
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote