View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 06:47 PM   #69
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabberwock_11 View Post
I have a feeling that my last response as to altering my stance against being totally anti-DRM got lost in the thread. I have seen that there are a few instances where DRM can be useful. I still do not support DRM, but I am not as baffled by why people support the use of DRM as I was yesterday. Both sides in this debate can learn to admit that there are pros to both arguments. An open mind is the most important part of debate, if you only have an open mind to variations of your own side's arguments then there is no point to any debate.

I do agree there are pros and cons, which is why I continue to even read these threads on the subject. I am constantly monitoring what people think of DRM and how it impacts their buying habits--and also whether it interferes with their enjoyment of owning the book (because there are readers who love to sort, keep lists, put books on more than one device and so on and DRM can make that more difficult.)
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote