View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 12:40 AM   #7
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The Dresden Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I like David Weber's series about Honor Harringtion and Eric Flint's Ring of Fire series. I am looking for a third series to go with these two, I like the idea of reading book series since the characters are developed over a long period time and/or a lot more characters can be developed then just one novel. What would you recommend as the third series?

For the life of me I simply can't see the similarities between the Honor Harringtion and Ring of Fire series. On is a future sci-fi with a strong female lead, the other is set in the past with no lead. I don't see the similarities between the two. Other than the fact that they were both written by men. Can you see the similarities between the two?
I'll always recommend Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files. It's Urban Fantasy. Come visit The Dresden Files thread.

Last edited by alansplace; 03-25-2012 at 12:54 AM.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote