View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 12:43 PM   #5
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebeta View Post
Hadrien,

I just took a look. It is very sleek. Thank you so much for the support of our kindle users, especially considering that you are working on your own platform at the time.

The format are even more friendly than the one generated by Mobipocket reader. However, did you strip all the pictures? That's kind of important for a gadget blog IMHO.
Sure, but for Feedbooks we don't have a vertical approach like Amazon.

Pictures won't be available for the first release, it takes too long to download. I'd like to make sure that everything works well and fast enough first, for all 3 formats. I'll work on the pictures once we've reached this point.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote