View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 03:01 PM   #33
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
For those interested, I threw together a little enhanced 'profile' file for myts. It is just a few aliases that might be useful, and that work on the Kindle, as well as a link to another file, a text file called about.txt', that runs upon startup of myts, and just lists the keyboard keys on the page. Easy peasy, and much better for me when I want to just hop on and off the terminal, but tire of having to check the "Back+LeftBack Key" all the time. I'll attach below.

In addition, if anybody uses the Midnight Commander File Browser, if you have that installed, you should be able to easily run in through myts via a simple alias (mc). Or, even better, uncomment 'mc' at the bottom of the 'profile' file and Midnight Commander will run automatically every time you run myts. Of course, only if you prefer that.
Attached Files
File Type: zip myts.zip (4.1 KB, 551 views)

Last edited by inameiname; 12-22-2011 at 03:24 PM.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote