View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 02:17 PM   #4
rdfry
loving the books
rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdfry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted Nook, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Galaxy Note 5, 2 Fire 7s Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
I suspected it was something like that. Too bad; the n2a cards are a good solution for people like me who are afraid of bricking their Nooks. I'm really only looking for a way to get interactive fiction on my Nook STR. Someone on the forum told me about Twisty, a Z machine originally created to render Infocom games and is being used for the newer interactive fiction. Twisty runs on Android and eInk seems perfect for the genre although I don't know how it handles the on-screen keyboard.

I've started rambling. Thanks for the quick reply.
If you can follow instructions it s almost impossible to brick your device. i have the original Nook and rooted it as soon as soft root became available, that is a lot harder than using autonooter for the NST. I won't buy an Android device that can't be rooted.
rdfry is offline   Reply With Quote