View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 08:46 PM   #27
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
A 5 star review from novelist Everett Peacock

Magic in Paradise, April 24, 2011
Being from Honolulu myself, I really enjoyed the references to some of my old haunts in Necromancer. However, I never knew so much intrigue was going on!

The story takes tropical everyday and twists a nice dose of magic into it so convincingly you'll swear you've seen it yourself. The characters grow into personalities that showcase Ms. Richter's talent for infusing life into her story. They all move in their own directions, set loose by her words and pace.

Get this on the Kindle, take your sun hat to the beach and enjoy!

Aloha!