View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 01:01 PM   #15
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Whether the hardware is cool or crappy, I'm really just hopeful this event is pivotal in leading us somewhere useful - where most publishers are comfortable seeing most of their books sold as ebooks. If Amazon is the vendor that catalyzes that (and it makes sense to me that they might be) then terrific. If customers like us aren't entirely happy with their reader at first is less of a concern to me right now. A great reader with almost no available content is of little interest to hardly anyone, I'm sure.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote