View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 10:48 PM   #155
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
velly interesting.... I still don't understand why it appears empty... oh well
NOTE: In the following example, I've replaced the "[ ]" brackets with "{ }" and "http" with "htp" so that they will not function as HTML operators:

Kindlekitten, if you hit the Quote button on your original post, you'll see:

{QUOTE=kindlekitten;875644}I can only imagine what it took to organize this...

{YOUTUBE}htp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyBxkLPxIfk{/YOUTUBE}{/QUOTE}

The part in BOLD is the only part that should appear between the YouTube brackets.

{YOUTUBE}dyBxkLPxIfk{/YOUTUBE} is what you need to post to embed the video. (With "[ ]" brackets instead of "{ }" brackets, of course!

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 04-17-2010 at 10:52 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote