Thread: PRS-500 RasterFarian 2.5 Beta
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 07:21 PM   #5
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I can tell you that all my install problems are gone, and I'm up and running!!
Probably was stupid to pick a large document for my first trial... 422 pages on my slow PC, but I'll let it run and am anxious to see what comes of it.

So far, I have to say it's very clear how to get started also. I don't know what it will look like, but you sure made the process easy Alex.

Also noticed that you have a special option for two column documents so it can be split in quarters. That looks like a fantastic option.

Will let people know how it goes for me, and I'll probably try a document with columns next. Also maybe a document I tried first time I touched a Reader that was unreadable. That one is a tough test, but who knows, with a little help from RF... maybe "miracles" are possible.