View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 05:22 PM   #13
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
It is certainly a surprise to see a professional company making this sort of error. It is good that Astak know to avoid this slip in future.
I can understand rando's disquiet; my workplace email address is on the web and attracts a lot of spam. A lot of people really don't want their addresses publicised for precisely this reason. One can't be sure that none of the other 213 people is a spammer.

Incidentally, I'm looking at the "similar threads" in the box beneath this post. Aztak seems to be a common spelling variant. I bet that Sony don't have this problem. (That was intended as a frivolous remark.)
More seriously, I suggest that we don't take too much notice of spelling errors: some forum members are posting in their second or third language; others are dyslexic or poor typists. And we don't want to be pedantic, or unwelcoming to newer members.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote