View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 02:21 PM   #22
jscarbo
Addict
jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW2, Nook HD+, Nexus 7
Although I use a Kindle PW for most of my normal e-book reading, I absolutely love my Nook HD+ 32GB, for everything else such as pdf's, graphic novels, magazines, etc., and for watching videos.

Among my favorite features are:
1. Reasonably priced
2. SD card (for storage and ease of rooting)
3. Great HD resolution for videos
4. Access to Google Play

I've never needed tech or warranty support and could care less about B&N's lousy reputation in that regard. Also, I never buy content from them so availability and pricing of their content is a non-issue for me. All in all, I consider my Nook HD+ to be one of the best tech bargains I've ever made.
jscarbo is offline   Reply With Quote