View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 03:03 PM   #1217
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post
Joe, some of the best reviews ever written were for stinkers. Dorothy Parker made a career of it. "This is not a book to be put aside lightly. It should be thrown, and with great force."

Or, for a play starring Katharine Hepburn: "Miss Hepburn ran the emotional gamut from A to B."
Ha! I think I've read that somewhere! I gotta say though, people do tend to make sure people know just how bad a book is more than just how good one is. Maybe there is something to it. I'm getting a sort of reputation for being hard on authors, which can be good or bad I guess.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote