View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 06:44 PM   #8
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Then I appreciate out you pointing to the plugin thread even more--it was only chance that I even saw this thread. I don't browse the forums all that often.
Ditto as far as the Calibre subforum. I usually only visit it if I have a problem or want to see if there are any new plugins available. Calibre works so well usually that it's easy to forget there is even a forum here for it.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote