View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:14 AM   #432
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
An excellent book, one I didn't expect to like and was completely fooled. I only read it because I like Ms. Moon's books so much. I listened to it first, and then recently read it in eBook format.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrella View Post
I listened to this one last year and it was among my favorite listens for the year. I haven't read any other book by Elizabeth Moon (yet), but I definitely recommend this one. The narrator was great, too.
I probably wouldn't have picked it up if not for the recommendations in this thread--thanks!
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote