View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 11:34 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thasaidon View Post
Following a tip I found in another thread I changed the Font size key values to 16pt, 16pt, 18pt, 20pt, 22pt 24pt. After converting another file and found no difference. I use the generic ereader profiles for input and output.

What have I missed and need to learn?
What you may have missed is that calibre remembers conversions settings per book. If you go to preferences - common options and change the settings these settings will be used for all future new conversions. Redoing old conversions may use old saved settings. When redoing an old conversion either drill down into the conversion and make the changes or click the "Restore defaults" button at the bottom of the conversion page, see attached.

Good Luck.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	restore default.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	214.2 KB
ID:	95145  
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote