View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 07:34 AM   #6
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I also took a break at the start of book 10, so I can't help you.

Actually, I started book 10, then realised they were talking about events I hadn't read, and that I ought to read the third and fourth Worlds of Honor collections.

The shorter stories don't tend to have the same problem, but you might well become fed up of treecats in the second collection (I think it was).

I had noticed that the last few books had become rambling monstrosities which took an age to get to the point, but so far I've been able to put up with it. I'm hoping to get back to War of Honor before the year is out, not least because it's the jumping-off point for the two spin-offs.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote