View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 05:22 AM   #1
_Abahd_
_Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip._Abahd_ can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Touch
KindleGen - Enlarge pictures in lanscape orientation?

I just succesfully created an ebook in mobi-format from .html, .opf and toc.ncx.

Theres just one thing that doesnīt work like wanted to on Kindle Touch:

If i enlarge a picture (hold on picture and then press the "+"-icon) it is shown in the same width like before with much white space araound and a cross to go back to book is shown.

But I want it to be shown in lanscape format (to actually "enlarge" the image)!
I know that calibre did so, but I think using KindleGen gives more control on creating .ncx and others.

Didnīt find anything on amazon and so on, if you can edit it through the .opf, css or simple tag in .html.

Would be grateful if someone likes to share his knowledge. Anybody?
_Abahd_ is offline   Reply With Quote