View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 08:55 PM   #2
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
A mix of both. Some of the publishers who were previously pretty good about distributing freebies and deals to multiple stores no longer seem to give them out to Sony/Kobo/iTunes. This may be due to the publisher, it may be due to the store (Sony was notoriously bad about dropping promo books to free and would expire them many hours early without warning).

As a result, I don't check them nearly as often as I used to. I'll try to put in some updates this weekend if stuff is still genuinely free (and not just saying $0 in the store but charging full price in the cart).
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote