View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 01:55 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I think we need a thread just for this genre. Some real good free ones today.

Christie Craig is my favorite funny romance author, Jennifer Crusie would be second. She's an autobuy for me. Her Desperate series is one of my favorite series. Her heroes are always in law enforcement and her books are laugh out loud funny. You need to read all 3 books of the series as they tied in together. I own the paperbacks and ebooks. I'm just that big of a fan!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote