View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 01:03 PM   #5
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil75070 View Post
Not that I am aware of. Unfortunately, what some developers see as an "improvement" is a view not everyone shares. For example, there are very many people who feel that Windows Live Mail in Windows 7 is terrible compared to Windows Mail in Vista.
Windows Live Mail is dreadful. It caused me a lot of extra work and lost revenue. Hard to believe MS would include it. Windows 7 is very poor in many ways, particularly Windows Explorer and the Search functions. If it were not for the availability of software, I'd go Linux.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote