View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 06:54 PM   #6
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmldlyte View Post
Mucho gracias....yeah I need to learn what this thing can & can't do. Do you think since I'm unfamiliar with the Android it will be hard to appreciate the possibilities of the NC? If I understand what I've read so far, rooting make it works more like a tablet than just an e-reader. Is that true? SDK, ABD etc is all Greek to me so when I read others' posts I have no clue what they are talking about.
SDK, ADB are terms related to rooting.

You can make your device look like an Android tablet or you can keep the stock look. It's flexible. Some people just want a better web browser and a better PDF reader.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote