View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 02:22 PM   #13
adityadubey
Addict
adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
What are my chances of comprehending Foundation if I can't even figure out the story's sequence?

I was lucky to come across the books more or less in the order of their publication , would have confused the hell out of me otherwise.

Its been ages since I've read them, and I just realised looking at the list that there are a couple I haven't read! So I shall soon proceed to read them in order

I usually like to have a long SF/Fantasy series ongoing, been thinking what to pick up, this can be it for a while
adityadubey is offline   Reply With Quote