View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 07:40 AM   #5
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackx View Post
Hi fekhner,

Thanks for posting your first impression.

There is a DR1000 specific FBReader version, but it is well hidden... See this thread message#86 and #89. I use this vesion to read chm-files, so if it still does not work, it might be related to the chm-file. Support for chm in FBReader is not optimal.
Thanks, FBreader does indeed work perfectly now. I will follow yours and Iņigo's advice and stay clear of chm files, in any case I do not really have to use them for the moment.
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote