View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 05:09 PM   #1
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Are you waiting for the "official mobileread verdict" on the Kindle DX before buying?

I love this website. All of you love what I love and I've checked in here dozens of times for the "real scoop" on the latest ereader device I hear about on the net. I'm still limping along with my Sony prs 500 and have been saving up for a Kindle 2. The Kindle DX came along and I'm on board. I've decided to wait until it ships so I can read about it on this board. I expect you all to tear it to pieces and post the true goods on it. I wonder how many other people are in this boat with me?
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote