View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 02:02 PM   #9
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Clear which cookies specifically, Karen? Cookies are extremely useful - I'm certainly not going to wipe out all the useful information that's stored about the sites I visit!
This. I often have multiple active "sessions" happening in my various browser tabs. I'm not going to clear my cookies just because I happen to see an interesting freebie listed in the horror deals thread, for example. I hate to say it, but for me the best way to "help" affiliates in light of this is to avoid picking up affiliate tags in the first place by sticking to non-affiliate links. I'm certainly not going to take on the burden of prevention via cookie management when the situation is strictly between Amazon and the affiliates.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote