View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:50 PM   #9
Avwriter
Addict
Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, 600, 350, T-1, PW1, Voyage, Oasis2
I love my Paperwhite, but keep in mind that the battery life is not all that it is cracked up to be. I owned a PRS-T1 before this, and I find that I need to recharge the PW slightly more often than I needed to charge the T-1 when reader the same amount per day. I average about 3-4 hours of reading a day (Wifi mostly off), and need to recharge the PW about once a week. The T1 would usually go about 9-10 days under similar usage patterns. This is not a big deal to me, but do not expect your battery life to be better with the PW than with your 650. It will be about the same or slightly worse.
Avwriter is offline   Reply With Quote