View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:08 PM   #34
silverspear
Connoisseur
silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I'm finally here in Osaka! I managed to find and get myself a pw at BIC camera in shinsaibashi yesterday! however I'm not too happy when I opened the box and checked the set when I got back to my hotel... the lighting showed mild signs of discoloration.. what the forums call a "blue hue"... sigh... it might be a challenge for me to go back and ask for an exchange, since I do not speak Japanese well at all.. but nevertheless I'll try! hopefully they will have a decent exchange policy of some sort.... will update again!
silverspear is offline   Reply With Quote