View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 03:58 PM   #153
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
...If I still had little kids, I wouldn't be letting them find and buy anything on the Internet,
much less literature. I would supply them with the SD card filled with Daddy approved
reading material. (I know I would probably find myself in violation of the UN "Rights of
the Children Treaty" for cruel and inhuman treatment.)...
Screw the U.N. on this one, Ken. I would be right behind you. I don't envy my son and his wife raising their children in today's world.

Last edited by Lady Fitzgerald; 09-14-2010 at 12:28 AM.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote