View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:41 AM   #14307
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I finished I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett. Pretty much the same as the other Tiffany Aching junior discworld books. Enjoyable enough.

I've started on The Crime at Black Dudley by Margery Allingham - the first Campion book (or maybe, more accurately, the nothingth, since he's not the main character) - and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Maybe I will try to fill in a couple decades that I am missing and read something from 1900-1909 (Anne of Green Gables?), 1930-1939 (Little House on the Prairie? At the Mountains of Madness?) or 1960-1969 (Dune? Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?).
I'm missing the 1900s and 1930s too. I'm going to be reading A Man Lay Dead by Ngaio Marsh for the 1930s (and to complete my set of the Queens of Crime), and I'm thinking of trying to push on with Ghost Stories of an Antiquary by M R James for the 1900s. This isn't a real challenge for me, though, just a bit of fun, so I don't really care if I don't get the whole set. I'm certainly going to be about 8 letters short of the alphabet challenge.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote