View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 12:37 AM   #43
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
@catlady: that's what i thought too, then i just got confused :| my initial understanding was that a mistake had been made, the OP asked the CS to cancel one of the cards (she did ask the question), and the only logical solution to return the credit was to cancel the card! what am i missing? i mean, i got confused when i read that she still wanted the card...?
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote